Eléonore Van der Mensbrugghe, Consultant at Orphoz between 2013 and 2016 and today responsible for the strategy of two pediatric vaccines at Sanofi Pasteur
In the nine years of its existence, Orphoz has seen many talents grow. We decided to get in touch with some of them and ask about their new job
- Can you tell us about your job today?
- How is your typical day?
- Global functions (pricing, market access, public affairs, finance, supply chain, ...)
- Sanofi Pasteur’s managers in the countries that sell vaccines to their health authorities
- Representatives of supra-governmental organizations (WHO, Unicef, GAVI)
It also includes production time to create sales and public affairs materials. These materials are technical data sheets that make it possible to stand out from the competition by explaining the public health benefits of the two vaccines.
- What do you like most about your assignments?
At Orphoz, I learned how to better structure my ideas and how to present them clearly.
What we believeMay 29, 2020
The health crisis has swept companies by confronting them with a multitude of new facts and uncertainties
How can we accompany them in this new world to help them ensure and accelerate recovery? And what if a sustainable approach of the transformation was the key to recovery?
What we growApr 17, 2020
Tribes have recently been launched within Orphoz! And since their launch in January 2020, they have grown. We wanted to share in this article, our progress but also to come back to the process of creation of the tribes within Orphoz in order to present you the context of creation and the objectives we have set ourselves.