Junior ConsultantORPHOZ is a consulting firm created by McKinsey & Company. Our mission is to carry through the most complex transformation projects for our clients.
Do you know that only 1/3 of transformations are successful and sustainable? At Orphoz, we aspire to help our clients to achieve one of their biggest challenges: make their transformation plans really happen. Our day-to-day work is to support large companies and public entities who need to adapt their operating models to the accelerated changes of their environment, by combining agility, sustainable efficiency and employee engagement. All in all, we exist to deliver lasting impact to our clients.
At Orphoz, you can expect a uniquely varied and exciting working environment, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic growing team. There are many reasons why you would like to join our team:
1- Orphoz was created by McKinsey. This alliance with a top consulting Firm creates many opportunities: joint missions, multiple opportunities to enrich one’s skillset, privileged access to high-level expertise, and a sharing of common values
2- Our work will give you access to multiple levels of our clients’ organizations, from the field to the management committees, while supporting them on the projects that are at the heart of their strategic agenda
3- You will enter from day 1 on an accelerated development path thanks to real support and coaching from directors, who care about frequent interactions and true proximity. Moreover, coaching, mentorship and regular feedback are key in our culture and motivate a personalized support in the development of our teams
4- You will have an active role in the firm's growth. Orphoz combines the advantages of a « start-up » - light hierarchy, autonomy, freedom of expression and initiative – and those of a large group – available resources to develop one’s projects, logistical support. Everyone is encouraged to bring their stone to a building that is still under construction and where everyone can find their place
With its strong growth plans in Spain and Portugal, ORPHOZ is looking for Consultants to join our team in Madrid.
What you will do
- As a junior consultant, you will support other consultants and clients in workstreams and support client meetings and workshops to achieve the project's objectives together
- You will contribute to the life, influence, and development of the firm: participation in internal projects, event organization, and content production
- You will grow in a stimulating and human environment where quality of life at work is our priority
Does this seem like a good fit for you?
- You are driven by creating long lasting impact, and enjoy working with people to achieve results
- You have a master´s degree in business, economics or engineering, with a strong record of academic achievement
- You have strong knowledge or experience in project management consulting, e.g. internships in Project Management Office (PMO) in the context of transformation projects
- You enjoy the flexibility and agility that is required in a consulting environment
- You are fluent and effective communicating in Spanish and English (verbally and in writing)
- You have flexibility to travel