Project ManagerORPHOZ is a consulting firm created by McKinsey Company. Our mission is to carry through the most complex transformation projects for our clients.
Do you know that only 1/3 of transformations are successful and sustainable? At Orphoz, we aspire to help our clients to achieve one of their biggest challenges, make their transformation plans really happen. Our day to day work is to support large companies and public entities who need to adapt their operational models to the accelerated changes of their environment, by combining agility, sustainable efficiency and employee engagement. All in all, we exist to deliver lasting impact to our clients.
At Orphoz, you can expect a uniquely varied and exciting working environment, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic growing team. There are many reasons why you would like to join our team:
1- Orphoz was created by McKinsey. This alliance with a worldwide management consulting group creates many opportunities: joint missions, multiple opportunities to enrich one’s skillset, privileged access to high-level expertise, and a sharing of common values
2- Our work will give you access to multiple levels of our clients’ organizations, from the field to the management committees, while supporting them on the projects that are at the heart of their strategic agenda
3- You will enter from day 1 on an accelerated development path thanks to real support and coaching from directors, who care about frequent exchanges and true proximity. Moreover, coaching, mentorship and regular feedback are key in our culture and motivate a personalized support in the development of our teams
4- You will have an active role in the firm's growth. Orphoz combines the advantages of a « start-up » - light hierarchy, autonomy, freedom of expression and initiative – and those of a large group – available resources to develop one’s projects, logistical support. Everyone is encouraged to bring their stone to a building that is still under construction and where everyone can find their place
With its strong growth plans in Spain and Portugal, ORPHOZ is looking for Project Managers to contribute to its growth and help lead the firm and its clients to the next level of impact.
What you will do
- You will lead on transformation projects by engaging at a deep level across our clients’ businesses, working in teams to build the capabilities, systems and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained
- You will lead, coach and motivate your team of consultants and client employees in each project
- You will share responsibility for growing and developing our clients and our business
- You will contribute to implement Orphoz’s growth strategy and you will take responsibility on the development of the firm
- You will grow in a stimulating and human environment where quality of life at work is important
Does this seem like a good fit for you?
- You are driven by creating long lasting impact, and enjoy leading teams to achieve results
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic achievement
- You have 6+ years of experience in project management consulting and/or project implementation, e.g. in a Project Management Office (PMO) in the context of transformation projects
- You are experienced in conducting workshops and coaching sessions
- As a plus, you have a particular functional (e.g. lean management, process optimization and agile management management) or sector expertise
- You enjoy the flexibility and agility that is required in a consulting environment
- You are fluent and effective communicating in Spanish and English (verbally and in writing)
- You have flexibility to travel