Project Manager – Transformation and Implementation, Orphoz UKBACKGROUND
As a subsidiary of McKinsey & Company, the world's leading management consultancy, we offer a unique combination of experience, knowledge, network resources, and flexibility.
At Orphoz, we work with Private and Public Sector clients, on topics such as organizational development, process optimization, digitization, project and change management and implementation. You can expect a uniquely varied and exciting working environment, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic growing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for between one and two consulting projects and will serve as key contact for our clients. You will ensure the quality of project work and mentor your project staff.
With your implementation expertise, you will lead in supporting our clients in translating strategic objectives into practical implementation initiatives and goals
You will design and implement innovative solutions in the fields of new services, overall service redesign, organizational structure, governance, process management and workforce, resulting in meaningful change across the public and private sector.
The role may include the design of the collaboration between business and IT/Digital systems, which is above all an organizational task that you as a senior consultant will tackle with appropriate management tools and solutions.
You will take a key role in contributing to the continued growth of Orphoz by cultivating clients through business development.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our London office will be your base, working closely and in partnership with our clients' senior management and their specialist departments. You’ll join a team passionate about impact, who combine strategic and operational project management with strong execution skills and an understanding of the specific demands of each organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or engineering with a strong record of academic achievement
- Strong experience leading project teams, coaching and developing Associates and delivering high client satisfaction, while supporting organisations undergoing deep cultural and/or organisational transformation
- Interest in digital business models and trends
- Given our mix of private and public sector clients, experience delivering major transformation projects in the public sector and knowledge of public administration structures and key strategies and initiatives at UK-wide or local level also a plus
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, combined with entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and creativity
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, verbal), suited to addressing confidently complex challenges, in environments with diverse stakeholder groups
- Highly-competent use of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility to travel