Senior Consultant - Transformation and Implementation - Orphoz UKBACKGROUND
As a subsidiary of McKinsey & Company, the world's leading management consultancy, we offer a unique combination of experience, knowledge, network resources, and flexibility.
At Orphoz, we work with Private and Public Sector clients, on topics such as organizational development, process optimization, digitization, project and change management and implementation. You can expect a uniquely varied and exciting working environment, as well as the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic growing team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Consultant, you will work on challenging projects and identify value creation opportunities for our clients.
With your strong implementation expertise, you will support our clients in translating strategic objectives into practical implementation initiatives and goals
You will design and implement innovative solutions in the fields of new services, overall service redesign, organizational structure, governance, process management and workforce, resulting in meaningful change.
The role may include the design of the collaboration between business and IT/Digital systems, which is above all an organizational task, that you as a Senior Consultant, will tackle with appropriate management tools and solutions.
You’ll thrive on the variety of our client work and enjoy the variety that accompanies this diverse portfolio.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our London office will be your base, working closely and in partnership with our clients' senior management and their specialist departments. You’ll join a team who combine strategic and operational project management with strong execution skills and an understanding of the specific demands of each industry. Joint achievement of the goals we set is the measure of our success, for the industry-independent implementation of transformation projects for industrial and service companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or engineering, with a strong record of academic achievement
- Ideally, about 2 - 5 years of professional experience
- Interest in digital business models and trends
- Project experience in the public sector and knowledge of public administration structures and key strategies and initiatives at UK-wide or local level a plus.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, combined with entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and creativity
- Excellent communication skills in English (written, verbal), suited to addressing confidently complex challenges, in environments with diverse stakeholder groups
- Highly-competent use of MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility to travel